The Massage Therapist Association of Saskatchewan, Inc. (MTAS), is the leading professional massage therapy group in our province. MTAS has been in existence since 1966.
Membership requirements include:
- a minimum of 2,200 hours of massage education
- mastering the written and practical Member Qualifying Exam
- Standard First Aid and CPR level 'C'
- adherence to the MTAS Standards of Practise, Code of Ethics and Competency Credits policy
- maintaining malpractise & liabilty insurance.
Cynthia has volunteered with the Massage Therapist Association of Saskatchewan by serving on its Board of Directors.
For more information about MTAS, please go to www.saskmassagetherapy.com