The Massage Therapist Association of Saskatchewan, Inc. (MTAS), is the leading professional massage therapy group in our province. MTAS has been in existence since 1966.
Membership requirements include:
- a minimum of 2,200 hours of massage education
- mastering the written and practical Member Qualifying Exam
- Standard First Aid and CPR level 'C' with AED
- adherence to the MTAS Standards of Practise, Code of Ethics and Competency Credits policy
- maintaining malpractise & liabilty insurance.
Cynthia has volunteered with the Massage Therapist Association of Saskatchewan by serving on its Board of Directors and committees.
For more information about MTAS, please go to www.saskmassagetherapy.com
1380 23rd Ave., Regina, SK S4S 3S5 (INSIDE the Lakeshore Mall)
BOOK ONLINE WITH PURPLE BUTTON ON HOME PAGE.